Just the word "mold" sounds gross and then when you Google a picture of it, you get the heeby jeebies, am I right? The most common household mold is called Black Mold for obvious reasons. It's black and it looks like a sponge with different spores and crevices on your walls or floors.
Mold usually is a result of damp or wet environments that the microfungus produces its conidia in slime heads. That sounds appetizing. ;p
The most common black mold symptoms and health effects are linked with your respiratory system. You may notice chronic coughing or sneezing, eye irritation, your nose, and throat may have redness, rashes, chronic fatigue, maybe even a persistent headache. All of these conditions could be exposure to black mold and even black mold poisoning.
So you may be asking, "What can I do to protect myself?" Well, we at Naturasil have a solution and even prevention for mold popping up.
Naturasil has a cleanser that is EPA regulated and guaranteed to remove all types of molds, fungicides, bacteria, and viruses. Our product currently is used in hospitals and medical offices around the states because it's excellent at removing unwanted germs, mold, fungicide, and mildew stat.
The active ingredients are Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl, Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.