The World Health Organization report in China states the virus is highly contagious. There is virtually no immunity as this is a new virus. Based on this information, it's highly likely that those of us in the United States could be exposed to this virus either this year or the next and become sick. However, the CDC is saying that with what they know about the virus, they don't expect most people to develop serious illnesses. Well, that's a plus, right?
Reports from China claim that of the 70,000 COVID-19 patients they looked at, 80% of the illness was mild and people recovered. 15-20% developed a serious illness. It appears children are safe as only about 2% are people under 19. They seem to think this disease is geared more toward adults. At 60 years of age, the increase in risk is higher than those adults who are younger.
Those with a higher degree of risk are long-term sufferers of diabetes, heart disease, or lung disease. The CDC has added a section for those people of higher risk. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/index.html
How can you stay prepared?
- Get over-the-counter medications for fevers and other symptoms on hand.
- Stay away from people who are already sick.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places.
- Don't surround yourself with crowds in poorly vented areas.
- Keep hand sanitizer with you at all times.
- Be aware of your surroundings. If you see someone sneeze/cough stay clear.
The CDC recommends if you are feeling achy, fluey, or just don't feel like yourself, STAY HOME. We have had pandemics before and now we have even better medical technology, however, as they said, this is a new strain so it's resistant to current medications. But it just goes back to good old common sense. Wash your hands, be hesitant to touch public surfaces, and stay alert to others. If you do touch common areas, wash your hands or bring our hand sanitizer.
I carry my Dad's handkerchief, and when I open doors, I use that.
The CDC estimates that, from October 1, 2021, through May 28, 2022, FLU ALONE accounted for an estimated 12 million illnesses.
So you may be asking, "What can I do to protect myself?"
Naturasil has a cleanser that is guaranteed to remove all types of molds, fungicides, bacteria, and viruses. Our product currently is used in hospitals and medical offices around the states because it's excellent at removing unwanted germs, mold, fungicides, and mildew stat.
The active ingredients are Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl, and Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.
- CONCENTRATED Hospital Grade Cleaner, Mold Killer, Disinfectant, Mites, Miteacide, H1N1, H5N1 Bird Flu Viruses
- HOSPITAL & INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH Virucide, including MRSA, MRSA Treatment, Fungicide & Mildewstat
- ODOR KILLING Powerful Non-staining, Kills Blood Born Pathogens in Minutes
- EPA REGISTERED Kills H1N1, H5N1 Bird Flu Virus. Very Possibly Kills Ebola Virus
- RECOMMENDED by Mold Remediation Experts to Kill Black Mold, Kill Bacteria, for Flood, Water, and Mold Damage
Good luck and stay safe out there!
For more safety information see the CDC.