100% Natural Cherry Angiomas (Cherry Hemangioma) Formula
Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas is a painless remedy that assists in reducing the appearance of Cherry Angiomas, also known as Cherry Hemangioma or Campbell de Morgan spots.
Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas assists in reducing the appearance of red spots without the scarring or harsh ingredients found in many traditional methods. Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas will not eliminate these red spots but will assist in reducing the appearance by topically decreasing the inflammation of the blood vessels.
SKU: NCA10 UPC: 855822001960
- Phosphoricum Acidum (Phosphoric Acid 6X HPUS) is a blood boil symptom relief.
- Chamomile Flower Oil is used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cymbopogon Martini Leaf Oil assists in correcting oil production in the skin and stimulates skin rejuvenation.
- Isopropyl Alcohol is used for its properties to dissolve oil.
- Lavender Oil is used as an antiseptic and pain reliever.
- Orange Peel Oil is used for its cleansing properties.
- Pelargonium Leaf Oil is used for its fragrance and astringent properties.
Apply Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas with its convenient rollerball applicator to the affected area 2-3 times daily. The appearance of the Cherry Angiomas should subside with continued use over 2-4 weeks or more. Results may vary. This cherry angiomas product is not recommended for use around the eye area. Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Please, skin test for tolerability. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- It assists in removing inflammation of sebaceous glands and reducing the appearance of red dots/spots on the body.
- Convenient "rollerball" applicator.
- 100% natural plant extracts.
- Use for 3-6 weeks. Results may vary.
Q. Does it really work?
A. Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas has been a very successful product with an excellent approval rating from customers. This product's high reorder rates indicate that customers are delighted. It has been sold to thousands of customers!
Q. What exactly does Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas do?
A. Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas assists in reducing the appearance of Cherry Angiomas (also known as Cherry Hemangiomas or Campbell de Morgan spots).
Q. How do I use Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas?
A. apply Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas, with the convenient rollerball, 2-3 times daily to the affected area. Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Please, skin test for tolerability. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use.
Q. How long until I see results?
A. Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas gradually assists in reducing the redness and appearance of Cherry Angiomas. Results vary per person.
Q. In what form does Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas come?
A. Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas is liquid with a convenient rollerball applicator.
Q. How do you properly store this product? What is the shelf life?
A. Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas has a 2-year shelf life when stored in a cool place from direct sunlight, such as a cupboard or closet.
Q. How long does a bottle last?
A. One bottle of Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas will last approximately 30 days. How long a bottle lasts depends on the frequency of use.
Q. Can I use this if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
For questions about Naturasil, please refer to our FAQs. Or Call us toll-free at 1-866-371-2499.