- A blend of essential oils and 10% volcanic sulfur
- Relieves itching and soothes skin
- Recommended and approved by dermatologists
- Proudly made in the USA in our FDA-registered facility
- Effective against all types of human mites
- If you have sulfa or sulfur-based allergies, do not purchase.
- Sulfur 6X HPUS
- Helianthus Annius (Sun Flower) Seed Oil
- Polysorbate 20
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- After bathing, apply the cream to the affected area. Always skin test for tolerability.
- Use once or twice daily until the affected area clears.
- For a more effective result, use Mite-B-Gone 10% Sulfur Soap before cream application.
*Apply soap to the loofah or soft cloth to avoid the scratchy feeling of sulfur granules.
Mite-B-Gone has extremely effective multipurpose use against human mites and other skin conditions, including bug bites, acne, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, fungal infections, and more!
Soothing for Skin
Mite-B-Gone has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin, great for sensitive rashes caused by human mites. Our sulfur soap contains micronized sulfur which may feel scratchy to your sensitive skin. Just lather the soap onto the loofah or soft cloth before applying!
**Some individuals are sensitive to essential oils or sulfur. Please test a small area before using it. If a reaction occurs, cease use immediately and consult a physician. If you have sulfa or sulfur-based allergies, do not purchase. This treatment has Sulfur.
Please note: Sometimes, the Mite-B-Gone jar gets turned upside down during shipping. Please refrigerate for 2-3 hours before opening.