BenzaRid Ready-to-Use Cleaner Disinfectant and Virucide
BenzaRid is an EPA registered ready-to-use hospital-grade non-staining, odorless, colorless, disinfectant, virucide, fungicide, mildew-stat for your environment. It may be used on non-porous surfaces such as beds, couches, chairs, floors etc. Prevents re-infection of your home and work environment. Non-staining, odorless. Child and pet safe once dry.
Spray all areas potentially infected other pathogens BenzRid can protect from are: Avian Influenza H1N1, H5N1 virus, MRSA, HIV/ AIDS, HSV 1 & 2, Hepatitis B & C, Mycotoxic Black Mold (Aspergillus Niger and other mycotoxic molds) and Human Coronavirus. Affected areas will be safe after 10-minutes of continued surface contact with product. Kills black mold (Aspergillus Niger), and many deadly toxic molds. May be used on non-porous surfaces such as beds, couches, chairs, floors etc.
- Cleaner, Disinfectant, Virucide, Fungicide & Mildewstat
- EPA Registered, Hospital Grade Mold Killer, Flood Damage, Water Damage, Disinfectant, Mites, H1N1, H5N1 Bird Flu Viruses
- Non-staining, Odorless
- Hospital & Industrial Strength disinfectant, including MRSA Virus, Fungicide & Mildewstat
- Non-staining, Odorless, Mold Killer Used by Professionals to Remediate After Flood and Water Damage
- US EPA Registration #: 10324-85-88904 Used in Hospitals, Medical Facilities, Airlines and Any Areas Requiring Multi-Purpose Virucidal, Bacteriacidal and Fungicidal Performance
- Proven to kill areas infected with Avian Influenza H1N1, H5N1 virus, MRSA, HIV/ AIDS, HSV 1 & 2, Hepatitis B & C, Mycotoxic Black Mold (including Aspegillus Niger and others) with 10 minutes of contact
Instructions: Apply the undiluted solution to clean and deodorize windows, mirrors and other surfaces with a brush, mop, cloth, sponge or mechanical spray device so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Spray 6-8 inches from surface. Rub with sponge or cloth. Do not breathe spray. Allow to air dry or wipe up excess liquid.
EPA reg no: 10324-85-88904
SKU: NBR32 UPC: 855822001397
Apply the undiluted solution to clean and deodorize windows, mirrors and other surfaces with a brush, mop, cloth, sponge or mechanical spray device so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Spray 6-8 inches from surface. Rub with sponge or cloth. Do not breathe spray. Allow to air dry or wipe up excess liquid.
Q. Why can't you ship Benzarid to Canada?
A. Due to Canadian Regulations, we can not ship Benzarid products to Canada. These items are refused by customs. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we have no control over this.
Your product is very effective.
Your product is very effective. I would definitely recommend it.
Works good and helped the problems. Very satisfied with the products thank
This has been a very great product @ sanitized ur :house: home,and use on laundry washing,highly recommend
Must Have With Children
Benzarid does it all! Use it as directed to deter germs and scabies!!!
Looks like it is working
I bought this for my 85 yr old father. He is a rancher and was having lots of trouble with his hands and nails. The cleaner helped him to be able to sanitize his bedding and other areas of his home to get rid of the problem.
it really works on all mites
It’s working I am still
It’s working I am still dealing with this problem but I see lots of improvement!
Works good if directions are followed