Flu, Colds, and Viruses....protecting you
June 9, 2022
The CDC estimates that, from October 1, 2021, through May 28, 2022, FLU ALONE accounted for an estimated 12 million illnesses.
Today are some scary times in the medical world. We have been dealing with the common cold for over 200 years. Scientists state the cold originated in birds and crossed species to us, lucky humans. That virus we pretty much know what we are dealing with. Someone sick sneezes and it goes airborne and then perhaps you breathe that air in or someone doesn't wash their hands and you shake it etc. But we know we can remove the virus if we wash our hands and take some over-the-counter drugs. I'm sure you hear your grandmother telling you to "wash your hands and sanitize your bathroom!" I know I hear mine. :)
Currently, we have this disgusting Coronavirus or COVID-19 floating in our airstreams. How does it spread? The same as the common cold and flu, an infected person sneezes or coughs and voila, the droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby and possibly be inhaled through the lungs.
This COVID-19 can also be transmitted by touching a surface or object that the virus is on and if we touch our mouths, noses, and maybe even our eyes, we could spread the virus.
Luckily, Naturasil has a cleanser that is EPA regulated and guaranteed to remove all viruses, flu bugs, cold remains, and yes, even the COVID-19. Our product currently is used in hospitals and medical offices around the states because it's excellent at removing unwanted germs, mold, fungicide, and mildew stat.
The active ingredients are Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl, Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.
- CONCENTRATED Hospital Grade Cleaner, Mold Killer, Disinfectant, Mites, Miteacide, H1N1, H5N1 Bird Flu Viruses
- HOSPITAL & INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH Virucide, including MRSA, MRSA Treatment, Fungicide & Mildewstat
- ODOR KILLING Powerful Non-staining, Kills Blood Borne Pathogens in Minutes
- EPA REGISTERED Kills H1N1, H5N1 Bird Flu Virus. Very Possibly Kills Ebola Virus
- RECOMMENDED by Mold Remediation Experts to Kill Black Mold, Kill Bacteria, for Flood, Water, and Mold Damage
For more Flu information please visit the CDC.