- Mite-B-Gone Sulfur Lotion is a natural blend of nourishing essential oils and homeopathic botanicals that bring quick itch relief of mites, acne, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, tinea, nail fungus, and other fungal infections.
- Mite-B-Gone's lotion is a 100% Natural Formula that includes Sunflower Seed Oil and Tea Tree Oil, a known soothing and anti-inflammatory blend, which works quickly to counteract itching and clear up any outbreak.
- You may notice a slightly gritty texture as sulfur is keratolytic. Keratolytics cause the outer layer of the skin to loosen and shed, resulting in deeper penetration and faster absorption of our 10% sulfur cream into your skin!
- Mite-B-Gone lotion gives you lasting relief WITHOUT any harsh chemicals or irritation. Dermatologist recommended and approved.
- Proudly small-batched by our skilled production technicians in our FDA-registered facility outside Atlanta, Georgia.
- 3-Year Shelf Life
- Made in the USA
- A blend of essential oils and 10% volcanic sulfur
- Relieves itching and soothes skin
- Recommended and approved by dermatologists
- Effective against all types of human mites
- If you have sulfa or sulfur-based allergies, do not purchase.
- Helianthus Annius (Sun Flower) Seed Oil
- Polysorbate 20
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Tea Tree Oil
- Bathe with our Mite-B-Gone Soap. Apply soap liberally.
- After bathing, apply the cream to the affected area. Always skin test for tolerability.
- Use once or twice daily until the affected area clears.
*Apply soap to a loofah or soft cloth to avoid the scratchy feeling of the sulfur granules.
Soothing for Skin
Mite-B-Gone has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin, great for sensitive rashes caused by human mites. Our sulfur soap contains micronized sulfur which may feel scratchy to your sensitive skin. Just lather the soap onto the loofah or soft cloth before applying!
**Some individuals are sensitive to essential oils or sulfur. Please test a small area before using it. If a reaction occurs, cease use immediately and consult a physician. If you have sulfa or sulfur-based allergies, do not purchase. This treatment has Sulfur.