- Mite-B-Gone Sulfur Lotion is a natural blend of nourishing essential oils and homeopathic botanicals that bring quick itch relief of mites, acne, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, tinea, nail fungus, and other fungal infections.
- Mite-B-Gone's lotion is a 100% Natural Formula that includes Sunflower Seed Oil and Tea Tree Oil, a known soothing and anti-inflammatory blend, which works quickly to counteract itching and clear up any outbreak.
- You may notice a slightly gritty texture as Sulfur is keratolytic. Keratolytics cause the outer layer of the skin to loosen and shed, resulting in deeper penetration and faster absorption of our 10% sulfur cream into your skin!
- Mite-B-Gone lotion gives you lasting relief WITHOUT any harsh chemicals or irritation. Dermatologist recommended and approved.
- Proudly small-batched by our skilled production technicians in our FDA-registered facility outside Atlanta, Georgia.
- 3-Year Shelf Life
- Remove jewelry before use,
- A blend of essential oils and 10% volcanic sulfur
- Relieves itching and soothes skin
- Recommended and approved by dermatologists
- Proudly made in the USA in an FDA-registered facility
- Effective against all types of human mites
- If you have sulfa or sulfur-based allergies, do not purchase.
- Helianthus Annius (Sun Flower) Seed Oil
- Polysorbate 20
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Tea Tree Oil
- After bathing, apply the cream to the affected area. Always skin test for tolerability. Remove jewelry before use.
- Use once or twice a day until the affected area clears.
- For a more effective result, use Mite-B-Gone 10% Sulfur Soap before cream application.
*Apply soap to the loofah or soft cloth to avoid the scratchy feeling of sulfur granules.
Mite-B-Gone has extremely effective multipurpose use against human mites and other skin conditions, including bug bites, acne, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, fungal infections, and more!
Soothing for Skin
Mite-B-Gone has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin, great for sensitive rashes caused by human mites.
**Some individuals are sensitive to essential oils or Sulfur. Please test a small area before using it. If a reaction occurs, cease use immediately and consult a physician. If you have sulfa or sulfur-based allergies, do not purchase. This treatment has Sulfur. Remove jewelry before use.