Septi-Flow Use-Case & Properties
- THE MOST POWERFUL DRAINFIELD SOIL REPAIR SYSTEM FOR LOCKED UP SOIL- Cleans, clears, and resets the entire Septic System from the drain to the outer septic field.
- ELIMINATES sodium and sulfate buildup in your Septic System that is locked up and deadpanned from detergent runoff.
- SAFE FOR ALL Septic Systems, pipes, and plumbing systems.
- WILL NOT work on completely backed up Septic Systems, there must be some water flow in your system. This will ONLY work on locked up soil from sodium/ sulfate buildup causing standstill water on the surface.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA. Please see YouTube for more detailed instructions on how to use Septi-Flow Shock. Use in conjunction with our Septi-Flow Bacteria-Plus dissolving packets for breaking down waste solids.
Septi-Flow Shock Directions on Use
- SHOCKS sodium/ sulfate buildup in soil that results in “deadpan” or hard soil leaving standstill, foul-smelling water on the surface. *
- Best used on a Septic System with some flow even if it is slow. It Will NOT work on a severely clogged Septic System. *
- (4 Gallons should be enough for an entire Septic System, but situations vary)
- 3-5 Gallons per average 1000-1500 Gallon Septic Tank
- Use 2-3 Gallons on Drain Field and 1-2 Gallons in D-Box or applied via Drain.
*Prior to using Septi-Flow Shock, you should ALWAYS read the entire label including all cautions.
Why Septi-Flow is Your Best Septic Solution for Deadpan Soil
- Septi-Flow Shock is NOT an enzyme or bacteria.
- Addresses locked-up or deadpan soil from sodium/ sulfate buildup commonly found in detergent/ soap runoff.
- Septi-Flow Shock is a tried-and-true method to get your septic field flowing freely again.
- Trusted and used since the 1950s to reverse “deadpan” or “hard soil” from detergent runoff caused by washing machines, laundry detergents, body/ hand soap.
- Septi-Flow shock is NOT a miracle treatment. There must be water flow in your system (even if it's slow) for our product to work.
- Our product ONLY addresses locked-up or deadpan soil that causes standstill water on the surface of the drain field.
Warning: Septic tanks can be hazardous as noxious gasses can form in the septic tank. Opening the tank may release these gasses, and precautions should be taken to ensure you do not breathe these gasses. If in doubt have a professional service your tank with our products.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
We take pride in all of our solutions here at Naturasil and back up all of our products with a 33 Day Money Back Guarantee!