Mother of an Allergy Prone 6-year-old - 5 Star Rating
"If you want to fight scabies in the most effective and gentle way - use these Naturasil Scabies products!
The Naturasil products are great both for adults and children. We started using Naturasil products because we were afraid of putting pesticide cream ("medicine") from a pediatrician on a child's skin. After the same pesticide medicine (permeth****) I had 24h tingling in my skin, most possibly due to the 'reversible' (?) nerve damage because of pesticides plus a week of depression and 'brain fog'. I had no visible signs of allergy, these were just 'normal' side effects for this type of 'medicine'. If an adult has a reaction like this - I couldn't think about what a child can get. I simply couldn't put pesticides on my child's skin (he anyway gets an allergy to everything and if I have to think about some nerve damage or brain damage or liver damage).
I am very happy I found Naturasil products and bought them. We used the topical cream and soap for a week first, then had a couple of days break and repeat therapy for 3 days. There is strong smell but my allergy-prone child didn't get an allergy to it. No one in the family got any side effects. Naturasil products are anyway gentler and safer than sulfur creams/soaps and the smell is better.
Additionally to using Naturasil products we were doing all the typical washing, cleaning that has to be done in this situation plus daily hot baths with magnesium sulfate salt with added drops of eucalyptus, lemongrass, and tea tree oil drops. We were cured for longer than 2 months now, but since my child's school seems to have problems with scabies this year, my child got again infected, for the second time in 4 months now. So we are using Naturasil products already the second time in 4 months. If I listened to dermatologist or pediatrician I would have to use on my family 4 times pesticide cream. Even in my garden, I do not use pesticides .."
*results may vary