- It is important for a successful Scabies relief and elimination outcome to follow all Naturasil Scabies Treatment Pack directions completely and to purchase the pack that fits your needs. If you have questions or concerns contact our Scabies Support Team.
NOTE: Some individuals are sensitive to essential oils or sulfur, please test a small area before using. If a reaction occurs, cease use immediately and consult a physician. If you find you have a sensitivity to our products. We ask that you notify us within 10 days of receipt and we will refund you based on our misdiagnoses policy as outlined in our Scabies Treatment System Guarantee Details Page.
Naturasil Scabies Bath Soak Concentrate assists in relieving the symptoms of scabies which include itching and redness by opening up your pores and leaving an active film on your skin.
- Naturasil Scabies Soap is used to cleanse and disinfect the area of your skin infested by the scabies mites
- Bathe 2 Times Daily Utilizing Naturasil Scabies Bath Soak as directed below.
- Add 20 drops of Scabies Bath Soak Concentrate to warm to hot bath water based on your tolerance. The hotter the water the better but take care to check your bath water prior to entering the bath to insure you do not burn or scald yourself or others.
- Soak for 20 minutes allowing your pores to open.
- Before exiting the bath apply the Scabies soap liberally to all infected areas. The active ingredients in Scabies soap have strong antibacterial properties and are historically known to eradicate scabies and work best in conjunction with the Scabies Bath Soak.
- Rinse the Soap off with the Bath Soak infused bathwater and exit the bath.
Important: Air Dry. Do Not Use a Towel! This allows the soothing film from Scabies Bath Soak to remain on your body aiding the treatment.
Tip - As needed apply Scabies Bath Soak Concentrate directly on the scabies rash using a cotton ball or clean cloth taking care not to apply this concentrate to sensitive areas such as genitals or above the neck. (Note: Scabies Mites are not typically found above the neckline)
Tip - Use Scabies Soap as desired on hands and other easy to reach areas throughout the day. This is optional. You may choose to utilize the scabies soap when possible for added relief but this is not a required part of the treatment.
Naturasil Scabies Cream is used after your bath or after the liquid is applied directly and absorbed into your skin. It continues aiding in the elimination of the scabies mites. This Cream will become your best friend during your treatment. It helps progressively soothe the intolerable scabies itch and contains active ingredients known to eradicate the scabies mite.
- Once you have air-dried after your Scabies Soak Concentrate infused bath simply and generously apply Naturasil Scabies Relief Cream to scabies infected areas.
- Use Scabies Relief Cream on infected areas a minimum of 1 additional time between bathes or as needed for additional Itch relief.
Tip - Works great on mosquito bites as well!
BenzaRid Spray & Elimimite Laundry Additive should be used to clean your environment daily during the treatment period. Even when you eliminate the rash from your skin, the scabies mite is often found to still be living in your carpet, mattresses, furniture or clothes. As noted by The American Association of Dermatologists (www.aad.org | 10/02/2019):
“You will need to wash clothes, bedding, and towels to get rid of mites that may have fallen off your skin. You also should vacuum your entire home.”
Benzarid Hospital Grade Cleaner is a required part of The Naturasil Scabies Treatment System and should be used daily throughout the treatment period to treat exposed carpet, mattresses, furniture, and other surfaces until the Scabies outbreak has subsided. It is likely that scabies mites that may have fallen onto surfaces. They can live up to 24 hours in these environments and could infect others or potentially reinfect the original host human. The proper use of Benzarid greatly reduces the potential of this happening. This is an important part of the Treatment System because It is common for scabies reinfestation to occur and we want to insure that you have a proven cleaner capable of killing scabies on surfaces to insure the fastest possible outcome.
Elimimite Laundry Additive is not a required part of The Naturasil Scabies Treatment System, but bedsheets clothes and towels should be isolated from other textiles and washed in hot water daily until the Scabies infestation is eradicated to avoid re-infestation. Elimimite laundry additive is offered as a suggestion and is great for eliminating mites found in the laundry and is particularly helpful to those with dust mite allergies.