So you've decided to make a few lifestyle choices for the better. Congratulations you're all grown up now at least for the moment. You're easing up on the booze and smoking those joints that are the size of Kansas.
Look you're not going to be making a living hotboxing your mom's basement while diving headfirst into a three-day streak of online gaming. Let's face it, you don't have a big enough stash of Adderall® and Hot Pockets® to make that journey.
Who knows maybe your lifestyle choices aren't all that bad. Perhaps you do some of that stuff in moderation for your health benefits. We're not judging, but we understand how at times the real world may call for your body to have a good old fashioned cleanse.
It's no secret that sometimes we all reach a point in our lives where we need to unclog all of our own mental and physical filters so we can make some real-life moves. The fact is if you can take the time to clean and filter some of those things often you can take advantage of other life opportunities.
Once again, we're not here to judge we're just here to cleanse!
- Depending on BMI, Body Fat and Metabolism Along with Lifestyle this Remedy Has Been Known to Help Cleanse the Body of Unwanted Toxins
- Tea is made from approx 1oz of Palo Azul
- It can be boiled in 1 gallon of distilled water for 1-2 hours then chilled and drank over several hours
- Can be drunk preferably within 12-24 hours of toxin testing
- Palo Azul has a signature bluish hue once made
- Authentic, Vegan, Kosher, Planet-Friendly, Sustainably-Sourced (Mexico & Central America), 100% Pure, Organic Palo Azul Kidney Wood (No Fillers) ;-)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.