Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer Super Pack
Vendor: Bed Bug Patrol
Bed Bug Patrol Super Pack provides everything you need for a full treatment solution for your bed bug problem. Bed Bug Patrol's Natural Bed Bug Killer is a kill on contact* spray made with natural plant extracts, making it safe to use around your whole family & pets.
The handheld steamer helps to reach those hard to get to areas of furniture and clean any cloth that the bed bugs have come in contact with.
Crawling Insect Control Dust provides long term protection for your home when applied to cracks & crevices in furniture, around baseboards or on floors around the infested area.
Benzarid is a disinfectant that helps sanitize each area.
Bed Bug Patrol is an all-natural kill on contact* spray for bed bugs (Cimex lectularius). It has been carefully formulated to be safe for use around children & pets. Most bed bug treatment products use permethrins and pyrethrins, which are serious carcinogens. Bed Bug Patrol does not have any of these harsh chemicals making it a safer, all-natural alternative. Start your bed bug treatment today!
1- 32oz Electric Power Steamer
1- Benzarid Disinfectant & Sanitizer
2- (2 lb) Bags of Organic Crawling Insect Control Dust with Free Dust Applicator
1 - Bed Bug Detection UV Light. Includes Batteries
1 - Handheld Lighted Microscope with 45x Magnification. Includes Case
*Kill on contact: bed bugs generally die within 30 minutes to 24 hours of contact with Bed Bug Patrol's Natural Bed Bug Killer.
For more detailed instructions, please read Bed Bug Treatment Instructions.
- Locate Bed Bugs - Inspect all areas of each room for evidence of bed bugs. Leave nothing unturned. Check bed, bed frame, furniture, baseboards, rugs, behind switch plates, and wall art.
- Prepare the Area - Thoroughly clean each area. Strip and wash all linens & bedding in hot (120º or more) water. Vacuum up any bed bugs found, paying special attention to seams and folds on mattresses and box springs. Dispose of the vacuum bag or canister contents off-premises ASAP! Disinfect any hard surfaces with Benzarid.
- Attack Bed Bugs Where They Hide - Using a handheld steamer, combat bed bugs by thoroughly steaming anywhere you have seen evidence of bed bugs. Make sure steam is getting into all cracks and crevices.
- Treat the Bed - Carefully treat the folds, seams, and tufts of mattresses and box springs, headboards, footboards, and bed frames with a handheld steamer. Lightly apply Bed Bug Patrol bed bug killer spray to all areas you just steamed.
- Treat the Furniture - Appy Bed Bug Patrol bed bug killer spray and Crawling Insect Control Dust to all the cracks and crevices of furniture, walls, and floors. Note: Be sure to check for hollow legs and spray underneath furniture.
- Trap the Bed Bugs - Install bed bug traps (tacky side up) below furniture, anywhere legs or feet of furniture touch the ground.
- Follow Up in 2 Weeks - Repeat steps if bed bugs are persisting.
Q. How do I use your Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer?
Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer is applied by spraying onto any suspecting bed bug surfaces such as cracks, the entire bed frame, underneath the bed, any suspecting wood surfaces and even the baseboard of the bedroom.
Q. How long does it take for Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer to work?
A. Our Natural Bed Bug Killer can kill bed bugs within 24 hours.
Q. How do I get rid of Bed Bugs in my bedding, sheets and pillowcases?
A. Wash all items in borax soap laundry detergent in 120-degree water and then dry on the highest setting.
Q. What are the active ingredients that kill bed bugs in Bed Bug Patrol Formula?
A. 100% natural plant extracts of Euginia Carophylla, Mentha Piperita, and Sodium Lauryl Sulphate from Coconut Extract.
Q. Why is your Natural Bed Bug Killer exempt from EPA registration?
A. Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer contains only 100% EPA exempt ingredients. This product is exempt from registration with the Federal EPA under section 25(b) of FIFRA, and as such, is not registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. Nature's Innovation, Inc. represents that this product and its ingredients qualify for exemption from registration under FIFRA.
Q. Is there an MSDA available for Bed Bug Patrol
Q. Why can't you ship Bed Bug Patrol to Canada?
A. Due to Canadian Regulations, we can not ship Bed Bug Patrol products to Canada. The items are refused by customs. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
really works! It's the best!!!
The same day I got it in the mail, I took some of the powder and put it into a bottle, and found some bedbugs and put them in there.. And within two days they were gone!!! It had made those bedbugs turn into dust (Which is great!!) The powder is very unpleasant (the smell). But the spray smells great, and It's a great thing that it is safe to use! I also took the spray and tested it out!! And within minutes, the bug started to die!!! It really works, I doubted this product at first, but it put a HUGE dent in our infestation!!!! I used to wake up with hundreds of bites on one arm, but now, I wake up with one or two bites!! Were going to keep doing it until the whole infestation is completely gone!!! So far so good!! You've got a GREAT product here and should be advertised a lot more!! Not just on the internet, but on TV also, and the radio!! :) * (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by Sierra on 4th Mar 2013)