BenzaRid Ready-to-Use Cleaner Disinfectant and VirucideATTENTION: Our company is located in the State of Georgia, and we are proud to be open and operating an Essential Service company with FDA/EPA Facilities, with shifts 24/7 to manufacture much needed medical supplies such as EPA Registered disinfectants that are certified to kill Human Coronavirus, as well as FDA Registered Homeopathic and OTC Medicines to support many hospitals, medical facilities and end-user customers with massive need generated by the COVID-19 Pandemic. Because of this, we are experiencing a 1-3 day delay in shipping our products, unless other arrangements have been made with particular customers. Please be patient as we support our entire medical and civilian community with much-needed health care products. Thank you. Bill Carlson, CEO, Nature's Innovation, Inc.
BenzaRid is an EPA registered ready-to-use hospital-grade non-staining, odorless, colorless, disinfectant, virucide, fungicide, mildew-stat for your environment. It may be used on non-porous surfaces such as beds, couches, chairs, floors, etc. Prevents the re-infection of your home and work environment. Non-staining, odorless. Child and pet safe once dry.
Spray all areas potentially infected. Other pathogens BenzaRid can protect from are: Avian Influenza H1N1, H5N1 virus, MRSA, HIV/ AIDS, HSV 1 & 2, Hepatitis B & C, Mycotoxin Black Mold (Aspergillus Niger and other mycotoxin molds) and Human Coronavirus. Affected areas will be safe after 10-minutes of continued surface contact with the product. Kills black mold (Aspergillus Niger), and many deadly toxic molds. May be used on non-porous surfaces such as beds, couches, chairs, floors, etc.
- Cleaner, Disinfectant, Virucide, Fungicide & Mildewstat
- EPA Registered, Hospital Grade Mold Killer, Flood Damage, Water Damage, Disinfectant, Mites, H1N1, H5N1 Bird Flu Viruses
- Non-staining, Odorless
- Hospital & Industrial Strength disinfectant, including MRSA Virus, Fungicide & Mildewstat
- Non-staining, Odorless, Mold Killer Used by Professionals to Remediate After Flood and Water Damage
- US EPA Registration #: 10324-85-88904 Used in Hospitals, Medical Facilities, Airlines and Any Areas Requiring Multi-Purpose Virucidal, Bactericidal, and Fungicidal Performance
- Proven to kill areas infected with Avian Influenza H1N1, H5N1 virus, MRSA, HIV/ AIDS, HSV 1 & 2, Hepatitis B & C, Mycotoxin Black Mold (including Aspergillus Niger and others) with 10 minutes of contact
Instructions: Apply the undiluted solution to clean and deodorize windows, mirrors, and other surfaces with a brush, mop, cloth, sponge, or mechanical spray device so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Spray 6-8 inches from surface. Rub with sponge or cloth. Do not breathe spray. Allow to air dry or wipe up excess liquid.
EPA reg no: 10324-85-88904
SKU: NBR5G UPC: 00858536006139
Apply the undiluted solution to clean and deodorize windows, mirrors, and other surfaces with a brush, mop, cloth, sponge, or mechanical spray device such as an electrostatic sprayer, ULV fogger, etc., so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Spray 6-8 inches from surface. Rub with sponge or cloth. Do not breathe spray. Allow to air dry or wipe up excess liquid.
Q. Why can't you ship Benzarid to Canada?
A. Due to Canadian Regulations, we can not ship Benzarid products to Canada. These items are refused by customs. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we have no control over this.