Lice Treatment Kit
Vendor: Natural Nits
We are certain that you will be completely satisfied with our
natural products that we offer a 90 day 100% satisfaction
Lice Treatment in 2 Easy Steps*
Natural Nits Treatment & Aftercare products are FDA registered natural, homeopathic lice treatments that work as nit treatment as well. Natural Nit formulas were created with your children’s safety in mind. They contain no harsh chemicals with nasty side effects, no pesticides with long term consequences and are safe to use on even the most sensitive of skin.*
- Advanced Foam Lice and Nit Treatment - 4oz Bottle
- Stay Away Lice and Nit Aftercare Spray - 4oz Bottle
- Lice & Nit Comb with built in magnifying glass
- Non-Toxic, Chemical Free & Pesticide Free*
- Easy & Painless to use*
- Lice and Nit Treatment & Aftercare in 1 kit
By using our natural lice remedies during and after lice infestation you are safely and effectively treating lice without helping them build up resistance to chemical treatments. Natural Nit lice treatments rely on natural means to eliminate lice and remove nits from the hair and scalp.*
- 2 combs (Disinfect or Trash after use)
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Disposable Shower Cap (optional)
- Disposable Hair Clips (optional)
- Advanced Formula Lice and Nit Treatment
- Stay Away Lice and Nit Spray
- Lice Comb
- Apply Advanced Foam Lice and Nit Treatment to DRY hair. Coat hair from root to tip, forehead to nape of neck. Be sure to saturate hair with foam. Take care to avoid getting product in eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Massage lightly into hair then comb hair to distribute foam evenly through hair. Ensure you are combing down to scalp. Leave foam on hair for 10-15 minutes. We recommend covering with shower cap to avoid getting product in eyes, ears, nose or mouth.
- Rinse product out of hair with warm water. Shampoo & Condition as normal. Detangle hair with normal comb (you will want to disinfect or trash this after use).
- In a brightly lit area, use the Lice Comb provided to remove nits and eggs bound to hair shafts. The thicker the hair the longer and harder this will be. You may need to use hair clips to secure sections of the hair up and out of the way while looking through the rest of the hair. Comb each section of the hair from each direction from root to tip. Pay special attention to areas behind ears and at the nape of the neck.
- Disinfect combs, hair clips, towels, area used to delouse person infected by lice. Wash personal hair care, clothing items, car seat liners, book bags, bath & hand towels and bed linens in hot water above 130. Items that cannot be washed should be dry cleaned or sealed in airtight plastic bag for period of 2-3 weeks.
- Use Stay Away Lice and Nit Spray on damp hair avoiding contact with eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Use a comb to distribute through hair and on scalp. Reapply as necessary to prevent lice & nit infestation.
Q. What are lice and nits?
A. Head lice are parasitic insects that can be found on the head, eyebrows, and eyelashes of people. They feed on human blood several times a day and live close to the human scalp and are not known to spread disease. For more details please view the Life Cylce of Lice & Nits.
Q. What are the symptoms of Lice?
A. There is often a tickling feeling of something moving in the hair accompanied by Itching, caused by an allergic reaction to the bites of the head louse. Irritability and difficulty sleeping are common as head lice are most active in the dark. Children will often have sores on the head caused by scratching. These sores can sometimes become infected with bacteria found on the person's skin. It is possible to see the eggs(nits), lice nymph and adult lice close to the scalp.
Q. How you get Lice?
A. Head lice can be contracted in a number of ways.
- Contact with an infested person: during play, school, sports activities, home, slumber parties, or camp.
- Wearing infested clothing, such as hats, scarves, coats, etc.
- Using infested combs, brushes, or towels.
- Lying on a bed, couch, pillow, carpet, or stuffed animal that has recently been in contact with a person with lice.
Q. Where are lice and nits found?
A. Head lice and nits are found almost exclusively on the scalp, particularly around and behind the ears and near the neckline at the back of the head. They are sometimes found on the eyelashes or eyebrows but this is uncommon. Head lice hold tightly to hair with hook-like claws at the end of each of their six legs; while head lice nits are cemented firmly to the hair shaft and hard to remove.
Q. How is a lice infestation diagnosed?
A. The diagnosis of a head lice infestation is made by finding a live nymph or adult louse on the scalp or hair of a person. Because nymphs and adult lice are very small, move quickly, and avoid light, they can be difficult to find.
Use of a magnifying lens and a fine toothed comb may be helpful to find live lice. If crawling lice are not seen, finding nits firmly attached within a 1/4 inch of the base of the hair shafts strongly suggests, but does not confirm, that a person is infested and should be treated. Nits that are attached more than 1/4 inch from the base of the hair shaft are almost always dead or already hatched.
Q. How do I use Natural Nits Lice Treatment Kit?
A. You apply the Advanced Foam Lice and Nit Treatment to dry hair and work through the hair paying special attention to the scalp and hairline. Be careful not to get foam in ears, eyes, nose or mouth. Leave foam in hair for 10-15 minutes then rinse out. Apply a conditioner to hair and detangle with wide tooth comb. After lightly patting dry, go through hair in sections with the provided lice comb. Be sure you are using the comb on every angle of the hair shaft. Once done, spray hair thoroughly with the Stay Away Lice & Nit Aftercare Spray. Continue to use the spray after every shower for up to 7 days. If you find evidence of another lice or nit, repeat the process.*
Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Please skin test for tolerability. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use.
Q. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
For any other questions please refer to our FAQs or call toll free 866-371-2499