Bed Bug Patrol Value Pack combines Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer, Crawling Insect Control Dust and BenzaRid. These products work together to clean, kill, and provide lasting, long term protection from bed bugs.
Bed Bug Patrol is an all-natural, kill on contact* spray for bed bugs (Cimex lectularius). It is made to be safe for you, your family & pets. With Bed Bug Patrol you do not have to worry about harsh pesticides found in many traditional treatment methods. Most Bed Bug treatment products use Permethrins and Pyrethrins, which are serious carcinogens. This is not the case with Bed Bug Patrol. Start your bed bug treatment today!
2 - 24oz Bed Bug Patrol Spray
1 - 32oz bottle of Benzarid Disinfectant & Virucide
1 - 2-pound bag of Crawling Insect Control Dust & Applicator
*Kills on contact: bed bugs generally die within 30 minutes to 24 hours of contact with Bed Bug Patrol's Natural Bed Bug Killer.
For more detailed instructions, please read Bed Bug Treatment Instructions.
- Locate Bed Bugs - Inspect all areas of each room for evidence of bed bugs. Leave nothing unturned. Check bed, bed frame, furniture, baseboards, rugs, behind switch plates, and wall art.
- Prepare the Area - Thoroughly clean each area. Strip and wash all linens & bedding in hot (120º or more) water. Vacuum up any bed bugs found, paying special attention to seams and folds on mattresses and box springs. Dispose of the vacuum bag or canister contents off-premises ASAP! Disinfect any hard surfaces with BenzaRid.
- Attack Bed Bugs Where They Hide - Using a handheld steamer, combat bed bugs by thoroughly steaming anywhere you have seen evidence of bed bugs. Make sure steam is getting into all cracks and crevices.
- Treat the Bed - Carefully treat the folds, seams, and tufts of mattresses and box springs, headboards, footboards, and bed frames with a handheld steamer. Lightly apply Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer Spray to all areas you just steamed.
- Treat the Furniture - Apply Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer Spray and Crawling Insect Control Dust to all the cracks and crevices of furniture, walls, and floors. Note: Be sure to check for hollow legs and spray underneath furniture.
- Trap the Bed Bugs - Install Bed Bug Traps (tacky side up) below furniture, anywhere legs or feet of furniture touch the ground.
- Follow Up in 2 Weeks - Repeat steps if bed bugs are persisting.
Q. How do I use your Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer?
Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer is applied by spraying onto any suspecting bed bug surfaces such as cracks, the entire bed frame, underneath the bed, any suspecting wood surfaces, and even the baseboard of the bedroom.
Q. How long does it take for Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer to work?
A. Our Natural Bed Bug Killer can kill bed bugs within 24 hours.
Q. How do I get rid of Bed Bugs in my bedding, sheets, and pillowcases?
A. Wash all items in borax soap laundry detergent in 120-degree water and then dry on the highest setting.
Q. What are the active ingredients that kill bed bugs in Bed Bug Patrol Formula?
A. Naturally derived extracts of Euginia Carophylla, Mentha Piperita, and Sodium Lauryl Sulphate from Coconut and Palm Oils.
Q. Why is your Natural Bed Bug Killer exempt from EPA registration?
A. Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer contains only 100% EPA exempt ingredients. This product is exempt from registration with the Federal EPA under section 25(b) of FIFRA, and as such, is not registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. Nature's Innovation, Inc. represents that this product and its ingredients qualify for exemption from registration under FIFRA.
Q. Is there an MSDS available for Bed Bug Patrol
Q. Why can't you ship Bed Bug Patrol to Canada?
A. Due to Canadian Regulations, we can not ship Bed Bug Patrol products to Canada. The items are refused by customs. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Great experience, will definitely recommend
Great experience, will definitely recommend it
Thank you so much Evelyn! We really appreciate your business. :)
Es muy bueno su Produto
Es muy bueno su Produto gracias
This is a great product.
This product was the best that I used to get rid of the bed bugs. After purchasing and using this product, I have not seen any bed bugs. I am extremely satisfied with the product and have recommend it to my family. Thank you * (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by Labeebah on 4th Aug 2013)
OMG IT WORKED!!
Thank you!!! You guys saved me so much money. My kid brought home bed bugs from summer camp and we were looking at a huge bill from exterminators that come to your house. We couldn't swing it, which meant we were going to have to live with bed bugs. Gross!! Bed bug patrol worked fast and it didn't smell chemically like the bug bomb i tried first. Bed bugs are gone and we can sleep and it didn't breka the bank. * (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by Blair on 3rd Jul 2014)