Natural Nits Advanced Foam Mousse Lice Treatment - 4oz Foaming Pump
We are certain that you will be completely satisfied with our
natural products that we offer a 90 day 100% satisfaction
Get rid of lice, nits and eggs in 2 easy steps with Natural Nits Advanced Foaming Mousse Lice and Nit Treatment. It's as easy as 1, 2 - done! *
Non-toxic, pesticide free, natural and homeopathic formula works fast and is extremely effective of ridding yourself or your child of this pesky bug.*
Proven to effective at eliminating lice, "super lice" and the eggs (nits). *
Safe for repeated used when there is an outbreak.*
Our unique lice control product uses a combination of naturally occurring enzymes and natural plant essential oils to harmlessly remove lice and their eggs without the risks associated with pesticide poisons on the market. Gently dissolves the glue holding each nit in place allowing you to easily wash or comb out all nits and lice. Eliminates BOTH lice and nits (eggs)!* Each bottle comes with a lice comb with a built-in magnifying glass.
Natural Nits products are guaranteed by our 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. We know they work well with proper application and you may use multiple times without a waiting period. Lice eliminating natural treatment mousse is non-toxic, natural and chemical free solution for getting rid of Lice.*
Lice Comb (Disinfect or throw away after use)
Shampoo and Conditioner
Disposable Shower Cap (optional)
Disposable Hair Clips (optional)
Advanced Foam Mousse Lice and Nit Treatment
- Generously apply Advanced Foam Lice and Nit Treatment to DRY hair. Coat hair from root to tip, forehead to nape of neck. Be sure to saturate hair with foam. Take care to avoid getting product in eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Massage into hair then comb hair to distribute foam evenly through hair. Ensure you are combing down to scalp. Leave foam on hair for 10-15 minutes. We recommend covering with shower cap to avoid getting product in eyes, ears, nose or mouth.
- Rinse product out of hair with warm water. Shampoo and condition as normal.
- In a brightly lit area, use the Lice Comb provided to remove nits and eggs bound to hair shafts. The thicker the hair the longer and harder this will be. You may need to use hair clips to secure sections of the hair up and out of the way while looking through the rest of the hair. Comb each section of the hair from each direction from root to tip. Pay special attention to areas behind ears and at the nape of the neck.
- Disinfect combs, hair clips, towels, and area used to delouse person. Wash personal hair care, clothing items, car seat liners, book bags, bath & hand towels and bed linens in hot water above 130. Items that cannot be washed should be dry cleaned or sealed in airtight plastic bag for period of 2-3 weeks.
- Note: We recommend using Stay Away Lice and Nit Spray on damp hair avoiding contact with eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Use a comb to distribute through hair and on scalp. Reapply as necessary to prevent lice & nit infestation.
LICE AND NIT TREATMENT FAQS
Q. What are lice and nits?
A. Head lice are parasitic insects that can be found on the head, eyebrows, and eyelashes of people. They feed on human blood several times a day and live close to the human scalp and are not known to spread disease.
Q. What are the symptoms of Lice?
A. There is often a tickling feeling of something moving in the hair accompanied by Itching, caused by an allergic reaction to the bites of the head louse. Irritability and difficulty sleeping are common as head lice are most active in the dark. Children will often have sores on the head caused by scratching. These sores can sometimes become infected with bacteria found on the person's skin. It is possible to see the eggs(nits), lice nymph and adult lice close to the scalp.
Q. How you get Lice?
A. Head lice can be contracted in a number of ways.
- Contact with an infested person: during play, school, sports activities, home, slumber parties, or camp.
- Wearing infested clothing, such as hats, scarves, coats, etc.
- Using infested combs, brushes, or towels.
- Lying on a bed, couch, pillow, carpet, or stuffed animal that has recently been in contact with a person with lice.
Q. Where are lice and nits found?
A. Head lice and nits are found almost exclusively on the scalp, particularly around and behind the ears and near the neckline at the back of the head. They are sometimes found on the eyelashes or eyebrows but this is uncommon. Head lice hold tightly to hair with hook-like claws at the end of each of their six legs; while head lice nits are cemented firmly to the hair shaft and hard to remove.
Q. How is a lice infestation diagnosed?
A. The diagnosis of a head lice infestation is made by finding a live nymph or adult louse on the scalp or hair of a person. Because nymphs and adult lice are very small, move quickly, and avoid light, they can be difficult to find.
Use of a magnifying lens and a fine toothed comb may be helpful to find live lice. If crawling lice are not seen, finding nits firmly attached within a 1/4 inch of the base of the hair shafts strongly suggests, but does not confirm, that a person is infested and should be treated. Nits that are attached more than 1/4 inch from the base of the hair shaft are almost always dead or already hatched.
Q. How do I use Natural Nits Lice Treatment Kit?
A. You apply the Advanced Foam Mousse Lice and Nit Treatment to dry hair and work through the hair paying special attention to the scalp and hairline. Be careful not to get foam in ears, eyes, nose or mouth. Leave foam in hair for 10-15 minutes then rinse out. Apply a conditioner to hair and detangle with wide tooth comb. After lightly patting dry, go through hair in sections with the provided lice comb. Be sure you are using the comb on every angle of the hair shaft. Once done, spray hair thoroughly with the Stay Away Lice & Nit Aftercare Spray. Continue to use the spray after every shower for up to 7 days. If you find evidence of another lice or nit, repeat the process.*
Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Please skin test for tolerability. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use.
Q. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
For any other questions please refer to our FAQs or call toll free 866-371-2499