"Bed Bug Patrol is 'THE PREMIUM BED BUG KILLER' the best of the best of natural bed bug killers you can find anywhere."Quality - 5-star rating, Natural – all-natural, environmentally-friendly
We all know most bug killers just plain stink! Our bed bug patrol products are not only effective in killing bed bugs they also smell great with a light peppermint scent.
We only use premium natural essential oils and ingredients in our Bed Bug Patrol products giving you, the customer; the best killing, best smelling, premium bed bug killer spray that you can find anywhere.
Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Spray is trusted by families, businesses, hotels, and anywhere a premium natural treatment is required.
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
GET RID OF BED BUGS WITHOUT EXPOSURE TO HARSH CHEMICALS!
Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer is an all-natural formula and has proven to eliminate bed bugs (Cimex lectularius) without the harsh pesticides found in many traditional treatment methods. Most bed bug treatment products use Permethrins and Pyrethrins, which are serious carcinogens. Bed Bug Patrol is a kill-on-contact* spray that is safe for your whole family, pets included!
We recommend using a hand sprayer with a Bed Bug Killer gallon. You can refill our smaller 24ounce bottles with the gallon size or pour contents into an industrial sprayer or handheld sprayer to apply the Bed Bug Killer is recommended. Start your bed bug treatment today!
*Kill on contact: bed bugs generally die within 30 minutes to 24 hours of contact with Bed Bug Patrol's Natural Bed Bug Killer.
- Locate Bed Bugs - Inspect all areas of each room for evidence of bed bugs. Leave nothing unturned. Check bed, bed frame, furniture, baseboards, rugs, behind switch plates, and wall art.
- Prepare the Area - Thoroughly clean each area. Strip and wash all linens & bedding in hot (120º or more) water. Vacuum up any bed bugs found, paying special attention to seams and folds on mattresses and box springs. Dispose of the vacuum bag or canister contents off-premises ASAP! Disinfect any hard surfaces with BenzaRid.
- Attack Bed Bugs Where They Hide - Using a handheld steamer, combat bed bugs by thoroughly steaming anywhere you have seen evidence of bed bugs. Make sure steam is getting into all cracks and crevices.
- Treat the Bed - Carefully treat the folds, seams, and tufts of mattresses and box springs, headboards, footboards, and bed frames with a handheld steamer. Lightly apply Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer Spray to all areas you just steamed.
- Treat the Furniture - Apply Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer Spray and Crawling Insect Control Dust to all the cracks and crevices of furniture, walls, and floors. Note: Be sure to check for hollow legs and spray underneath furniture.
- Trap the Bed Bugs - Install Bed Bug Traps (tacky side up) below furniture, anywhere legs or feet of furniture touch the ground.
- Follow Up in 2 Weeks - Repeat steps if bed bugs are persisting.
Have a bigger infestation than you originally thought? One of our Packs may be perfect to get the job done.
Q. How do I use your Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer?
A. Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer is applied by spraying onto any suspecting bed bug surfaces such as cracks, the entire bed frame, underneath the bed, any suspecting wood surfaces, and even the baseboard of the bedroom.
Q. How long does it take for Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer to work?
A. Our Natural Bed Bug Killer can kill bed bugs within 24 hours.
Q. How do I get rid of Bed Bugs in my bedding, sheets, and pillowcases?
A. Wash all items in borax soap laundry detergent in 120-degree water and then dry on the highest setting.
Q. What are the active ingredients that kill bed bugs in Bed Bug Patrol Formula?
A. Naturally derived extracts of Euginia Carophylla, Mentha Piperita, and Sodium Lauryl Sulphate from Coconut and Palm Oils.
Q. Why is your Natural Bed Bug Killer exempt from EPA registration?
A. Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer contains only 100% EPA-exempt ingredients. This product is exempt from registration with the Federal EPA under section 25(b) of FIFRA, and as such, is not registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. Nature's Innovation, Inc. represents that this product and its ingredients qualify for exemption from registration under FIFRA.
Q. Is there an SDS available for Bed Bug Patrol
Q. Why can't you ship Bed Bug Patrol or BenzaRid to Canada?
A. Due to Canadian Regulations, we can not ship Bed Bug Patrol or BenzaRid products to Canada. The items are refused by customs. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we have no control over this.
Bed Bug Spray
Awesome product, Pleasant odor, fast working!
It's helping but not completely gone yet.
I could not believe how awesome this product is. It killed the bed bug on contact and smelled great! Thank you! * (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by Marcus J. on 17th Nov 2011)
I ordered a gallon of Bed Bug Patrol after discovering a large infestation in one of the bedrooms. It was amazing how fast this stuff works. We sprayed the mattress and box spring and then double sealed them in bed bug rated protectors as we couldn't afford a new mattress and box spring. We lightly sprayed every square inch of floor and baseboard. Within 24 hours we couldn't find any signs of active bedbugs. We resprayed two weeks later as suggested. Once a month we give the room a light spray and have not had any incidents in over a year. We had contacted exterminators and found out their treatments could run into the thousands and they would not guarantee that the bugs would not return within a month or two. Bed Bug Patrol is a fraction of the cost and definitely more effective than anything else I have seen. * (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by Barry Breslow on 18th Apr 2013)
This really work's
WE TRIED EVERY THING. WE LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT DID THE JOB AND NO SMELL, WE ARE FIXING TO ORDER US 1 MORE GALLON JUST INCASE WE EVER NEED IT. THANK YOU SO MUNCH, VICKIE LEE * (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by VICKIE LEE on 22nd Jan 2014)