Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer is natural and proven to eliminate bed bugs (Cimex lectularius) without harsh pesticides found in many traditional treatment methods. Most Bed Bug treatment products use Permethrins and Pyrethrins, which are serious carcinogens. Bed Bug Patrol is a kill on contact spray* that is safe for your whole family, pets included!
*Kills on contact: bed bugs generally die within 30 minutes to 24 hours of contact with Bed Bug Patrol's Natural Bed Bug Killer.
- Locate Bed Bugs - Inspect all areas of each room for evidence of bed bugs. Leave nothing unturned. Check bed, bed frame, furniture, baseboards, rugs, behind switch plates, and wall art.
- Prepare the Area - Thoroughly clean each area. Strip and wash all linens & bedding in hot (120º or more) water. Vacuum up any bed bugs found, paying special attention to seams and folds on mattresses and box springs. Dispose of the vacuum bag or canister contents off-premises ASAP! Disinfect any hard surfaces with BenzaRid.
- Attack Bed Bugs Where They Hide - Using a handheld steamer, combat bed bugs by thoroughly steaming anywhere you have seen evidence of bed bugs. Make sure steam is getting into all cracks and crevices.
- Treat the Bed - Carefully treat the folds, seams, and tufts of mattresses and box springs, headboards, footboards, and bed frames with a handheld steamer. Lightly apply Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer Spray to all areas you just steamed.
- Treat the Furniture - Apply Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer Spray and Crawling Insect Control Dust to all the cracks and crevices of furniture, walls, and floors. Note: Be sure to check for hollow legs and spray underneath furniture.
- Trap the Bed Bugs - Install Bed Bug Traps (tacky side up) below furniture, anywhere legs or feet of furniture touch the ground.
- Follow Up in 2 Weeks - Repeat steps if bed bugs are persisting.
For detailed instructions, please read Bed Bug Treatment Instructions.
Have a bigger infestation than you originally thought? One of our Packs may be perfect to get the job done.
Q. How do I use your Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer?
A. Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer is applied by spraying onto any suspecting bed bug surfaces such as cracks, the entire bed frame, underneath the bed, any suspecting wood surfaces, and even the baseboard of the bedroom.
Q. How long does it take for Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer to work?
A. Our Natural Bed Bug Killer can kill bed bugs within 24 hours.
Q. How do I get rid of Bed Bugs in my bedding, sheets, and pillowcases?
A. Wash all items in borax soap laundry detergent in 120-degree water and then dry on the highest setting.
Q. What are the active ingredients that kill bed bugs in Bed Bug Patrol Formula?
A. Naturally derived extracts of Euginia Carophylla, Mentha Piperita, and Sodium Lauryl Sulphate from Coconut and Palm Oils.
Q. Why is your Natural Bed Bug Killer exempt from EPA registration?
A. Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer contains only 100% EPA exempt ingredients. This product is exempt from registration with the Federal EPA under section 25(b) of FIFRA, and as such, is not registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. Nature's Innovation, Inc. represents that this product and its ingredients qualify for exemption from registration under FIFRA.
Q. Is there an MSDA available for Bed Bug Patrol
Q. Why can't you ship Bed Bug Patrol or Benzarid to Canada?
A. Due to Canadian Regulations, we can not ship Bed Bug Patrol or Benzarid products to Canada. The items are refused by customs. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we have no control over this.
Bed Bugs Be Gone
I really like this product. I tried another product last year, and the smell was awful. I use this spray particularly when we travel. Hotels, even the expensive ones are nortorious for bed and other bugs.
I think its wok
I think its wok
does this product **** scabies too? Yes
does this product **** scabies too? Yes it kills all types of mites including scabies *Results may vary * (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by Phillip C. on 18th May 2014)
What a great product!
I could not believe how awesome this product is. It killed the bed bugs on contact and smelled great! Thank you! *Results May Vary (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by Marcus J. on 17th Nov 2011)
Hi I just had to write and say that I am VERY happy with your bed bug killer. It works great and I appreciate all the instructions on how to **** them. Thank you *Results May Vary (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by Kim Yu, Redmond, WA on 17th Nov 2011)
These natural product you have to **** the bed bugs are a life saver. We got bed bug from our neighbors. We spent $1,000 on exterminators that did not work. You showed us how to get rid of the bed bugs permanently. Many thanks! *Results May Vary