Muscle and Joint Pain Relief - 15ml
Natural Oils Combined to Help Reduce Pain of Muscles and Joints
- Assists in relieving muscle and joint discomfort and soreness
- 100% essential plant extracts deliver superior pain relief
- Temporary pain relief without the side effects of prescriptions or OTC products
Naturasil for Muscle and Joint Pain helps to relieve muscle and joint discomfort, stiffness, and soreness, and the pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, carpal tunnel, and poor circulation. Our 100% natural formula uses natural blends of essential oils to deliver superior pain relief.
Naturasil for Muscle and Joint Pain topical medication temporarily relieve pain without the side effects found in other prescription or over-the-counter medicines. Naturasil products are formulated in an FDA registered and inspected the facility to provide you the highest quality product.
Naturasil for Muscle and Joint Pain is a blend of 100% essential oils including:
- Hypericum acts as a remedy for injuries to nerves, excessive pain, spasms tingling, burning & numbness.
- Capsicum Annuum acts as a remedy for pain.
- Arnica Montana has been used for reducing the swelling and pain of bruises, sprains, and muscle & joint problems.
- Cypress Leaf Oil enlivens and regulates the flow of blood, easing muscle and joint stiffness.
- Ginger Oil is used to relieve rheumatism, arthritis, muscle aches, and poor circulation.
- Eucalyptus Oil has a cooling and stimulating effect and can help with pain and inflammation. Eucalyptus is analgesic and anti-inflammatory by nature. It also releases toxins from the muscles.
- Pelargonium Leaf Oil has effective analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peppermint Oil is a powerful analgesic pain reliever. The natural menthol in this oil can help relax muscle spasms and it also has an anti-viral action and pain-relieving ability. It has also been proven to have "pain-relieving effects".
- Sesame Seed Oil, which has long been used to aid with joint movement and to nourish bones and muscles. Sesame Seed oil is also known for its warming and soothing properties.
Apply 10-20 drops and massage into areas with symptoms of pain and stiffness. It may be used 3-4 times daily. Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Please, skin test for tolerability. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use. Results may vary.
Q. Does it really work?
A. Naturasil for Muscle and Joint Pain is one of the new products released in August of 2012. Since its release, hundreds of customers have ordered it and have had great success in reducing their Muscle and Joint Pain.
Q. What exactly does Naturasil for Muscle and Joint Pain do?
A. Naturasil for Muscle & Joint Pain assists in reducing and eliminating Muscle & Joint Pain common to the human body.
Q. How do I use Naturasil For Muscle and Joint?
A. Apply 10-20 drops, or brush on Naturasil for Muscle & Joint Pain and massage into areas with symptoms of stiffness and pain. It may be used 3-4 times a day.
Q. How long until I see results?
A. The ingredients of Naturasil for Muscle & Joint Pain are lipophilic and are absorbed quickly into the skin, providing superior pain relief.
Q. In what form does Naturasil For Muscle and Joint come?
A. Naturasil For Muscle & Joint is in liquid form and comes with a built-in applicator brush.
Q. How do you properly store this product? What is the shelf life?
A. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. It has a 2-year shelf life.
Q. How long does a bottle last?
A. One bottle of Naturasil for Muscle & Joint Pain should last approximately 30 days depending on more or less use.
Q. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
For any other questions please refer to our FAQs or call toll free 866-371-2499
Great for the sore muscles after an intense workout
I absolutely love this product after an intense workout. I like that I don't have to take a bunch of pain relievers and can pin point where I need the relief. * (Verified Purchase - Review Imported From Previous Shopping Cart - Posted by Erin on 1st Jul 2013)