ElimiMite™ Dust Mite Laundry Additive Concentrate - 8oz
ElimiMite™ Laundry Additive to the rescue!*
ElimiMite is the natural way of eliminating dust mite allergens using natural enzyme action to penetrate and lift dust mite allergens from all your washable bedding, clothing and other washables. Dust mites and allergens are everywhere in your home, but most concentrated area is your bed, pillowcases and sheets.*
Dust mite allergens are the main source that trigger asthma attacks and cause allergic reactions. Invisible to the naked eye, dust mites can be found by, in some cases, the millions and these dust mites deposit millions of allergens into your bedding and clothing.*
These allergens consist of powerful proteins found in fecal matter, secretions and exoskeletons from the dust mites and permeate your pillow cases, sheets, blankets, mattress covers and clothing.
It is these allergens that effect your health and well-being. So as you sleep, your face and body is in direct contact with them as well as breathing them in with each breath.
The Dust Mite Cycle
- While asleep your body sheds dead skin.
- Air and body moisture allows fungus to grow on shedded skin, creating dust mite's favorite food.
- Dust mites feast on the "skin soup" of fungus and dead skin.
- They leave droppings, secretions and exoskeletons from shedding. These dry out.
- These dried out leftovers become statically charged and are light enough to become airborne.
- These airborne allergens are inhaled causing asthma and allergy attacks.
ElimiMite is easy to use and effective in getting rid of dust mite allergens. Follow the manufacturer's fabric care instructions. Use warm or hot water and add ElimiMite to your laundry according to the following:
Top Loading Washers: Wait until machine is 1/2 way filled with water, add detergent and 4 tsps. of ElimiMite.
Front Loading Washers: Add detergent as directed by washer manufacturer. Add 2 tsps. of ElimiMite through the detergent tray.
Hand Washing: For medium and small sinks add 1/2 teaspoon. Rinse very well.