5 Quick Natural Winter Health Tips to Stay Healthy This Winter Season
The winter season not only brings about the holidays, it also brings with it stress, often time bone chilling weather, and allows for the thriving of colds and flus. Aside from maintaining a healthy hygiene and hand washing routine to keep bugs at bay, there is more you can do to help keep your immune system running in tip top shape!
Here are 5 Quick Natural Winter Health Tips you can start today to keep you and your family healthy all season long:
- Get Your Vitamin D - Vitamin D, that our skin naturally produces from exposure to sunlight not only keeps our bones healthy and strong, but also is a major factor in keeping our immune system running strong. If you aren’t getting enough time in the sun, be sure to add plenty of vitamin D rich foods such as in dairy products, fish, and egg yolks.
- Keep Active – Keeping physically active not only keeps you in great shape, providing a healthy immunes system, it also helps keep your mood elevated. Winter blues can be a drag, so working out any frustrations will help maintain a healthy mood and reduce unnecessary stress.
- Add Immune Boosters – Immune boosting supplements like Naturasil Immune Renew can provide additional help in boosting your immune system respond stronger and faster to fight off any bugs you may have already or that you may be exposed to. This is especially important during cold and flu season!
- Maintain a Healthy Diet – Maintaining a healthy diet full of various fruits and vegetables will add much needed vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to keep your digestive and immune health balanced. If you find it hard to get in all your daily servings, you can get creative by making different smoothies for a healthy and delicious health boost!
- Keep Hydrated – Hydration is extremely important all year round, though in cold weather months we tend to not feel as thirsty. Don’t let that keep you from getting your 8 glasses of water a day! If plain water isn’t something you like, you can try fruit infused water and herbal teas.