Wart Remover - 15ml
We are certain that you will be completely satisfied with our
natural products that we offer a 90 day 100% satisfaction
Finally a Natural Wart Remover that WORKS!
- Assists in treating all types of warts
- For all skin types - children and adults ages 5 and up
- Easy and painless to apply for fast wart removal
- Built in applicator brush!
- Absorbs into skin & wart to heal from inside naturally
Naturasil for Warts Remover is a natural homeopathic wart remedy formulated for all common, plantar warts, verruca, verruca vulgaris, body, and flat and seed warts* for easy natural wart removal. Comprised of natural plant extracts, Naturasil Wart Remover assists in the elimination of warts without the pain, scarring or harsh treatments found in many traditional methods*. Naturasil Wart Remover assists in causing warts to dry up and painlessly flake away*.
The effectiveness of plant extracts are well known as they are used in 75% of all traditional pharmaceuticals world-wide. Formulated with 100% natural plant extracts, Naturasil Wart Remover is a gentle method for all types of wart removal.
- Thuja Occidentalis 6X HPUS assists in relieving the symptoms of warts*.
- Cedar Leaf Oil is used for its antibacterial and fungicidal properties*.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil has topical antibacterial and anti-fungal characteristic*s.
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil is used for skin disorders and penetrates deep into the skin*.
The topical application of these extracts are lipophilic and absorb into and underneath your skin as soon as they are applied*. Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Skin test for tolerability. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use. Results may vary.
1. Always patch test an area before starting the full treatment regiment.
2. Wash affected area with soap and water.
3. Dry affected area completely.
4. Using an emery board, score the wart to remove some of the dead tissue prior to application. Perform the same emery board treatment, if possible, before each application. Skipping an application may effect the elimination of the wart.
5. Apply Natrasil for Warts with the built-in applicator brush directly on the wart 3 to 4 times per day.
6. At night, cut a small piece of cotton ball the size of the wart and soak with Naturasil for Warts. Using a piece of medical tape or a band-sid, secure to the wart area.
You should see the wart diminish within 3to 6 weeks depending on the severity of your wart condition and how diligent you are at applying Naturasil for Warts. Remember, there are over 100 different types of the wart virus and HPV that causes warts. Some wart types can be quite virulent. Keep applying the treatment until the wart is completely gone.
You may have drying of the skin area where the liquid is applied as the wart flakes away. This is normal and will subside after the treatment regiment is completed. The damage left behind from the wart will diminish over time, depending on the level of outbreak.
Do not apply to the eye area.
Q. Does it really work?
A. Naturasil for Warts was are very first product when Naturasil first started seven years ago. Naturasil for Warts has been effective with a high approval rate from our customers. We have a really high reorder rate on this product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied. It has been sold to literally thousands of customers!
Q. What exactly does Naturasil For Warts do?
A. Naturasil for Warts assists in eliminating warts without pain, scarring or harsh chemicals. Naturasil for Warts assists in making warts dry up and flake away.
Q. How do I use Naturasil For Warts?
A. Wash wart area with soap and water. Dry completely. Using an emery board, score wart to remove some of the dead skin prior to applying Naturasil for Warts. Perform the same emery board treatment, if possible, before each application. Skipping an application may effect the effectiveness of Naturasil for Warts.
Apply Natrasil for Warts, directly on the wart 3 to 4 times per day.
TIP: Before bed, cut a small piece of cotton ball and soak with Naturasil for Warts. Using a band-sid, secure cotton ball to the wart.
Q. How long until I see results?
A. Results may vary. You should see the wart diminish within 3 to 6 week period depending on the severity of your wart condition and how diligent you are at applying Naturasil for Warts. Please Note: There are over 100 different types of the warts. Some wart types can be hard to get rid of. Keep applying the Naturasil Wart remover until the wart is gone.
Q. In what form does Naturasil For Warts come?
A. Naturasil For Warts is in liquid form and comes with a built in applicator brush for precise application.
Q. How do you properly store this product? What is the shelf life?
A. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. When stored correctly, it has a 2 year shelf life.
Q. How long does a bottle last?
A. One bottle of Naturasil For Warts should last approximately 30 days depending on more or less use.
Q. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.