Before beginning the complete treatment, it is essential to patch-test an area.
- Firstly, wash the affected area with soap and water. Thoroughly dry the affected area.
- To remove dead tissue, use an emery board to score the wart before applying. It is recommended to perform this treatment before each application.
- Skipping an application may affect the elimination of the wart.
- Use the built-in applicator brush to apply Naturasil for Warts directly onto the wart 3 to 4 times daily.
- Cut a small piece of cotton ball the size of the wart at night and soak it with Naturasil for Warts. Secure the wart area using medical tape or a Band-Aid.
Avoid applying to the eye area.