INSTRUCTIONS AND DETAILS
- Shake well before using. Lightly spray infested areas, including your home, furniture, automobiles, and farmstead, daily. Allow to dry. Repeat daily until the infestation subsides.
- Use while traveling Spray your bedding and hotel rooms with Mite-B-Gone Killer Spray and allow to air dry. Remember to spray your luggage before you leave to go home!
- This product may also be used on pets and farm animals of all sizes. Simply spray the animal with the solution and allow it to dry. When treating the animal, avoid eyes, nose, mouth, and genitals.
- Be sure also to treat the animals' frequented areas to prevent re-infestation. Safe to use in chicken houses, coops, cages, nests, pens, bedding, etc.
- Use daily in your environment as a prevention method to ward off future infestations where mites are prone to attack.
- Please ALWAYS test a small area before entire application. If a reaction occurs, cease use immediately.
**Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If skin irritation occurs, wash with mild soap and water. Discontinue the use of the product or wear gloves.
**Do not ingest the product. In case of accidental ingestion, call the poison control center immediately at 800-222-1222.