Naturasil Tinea Versicolor 10% Sulfur Medicated Soap | 4oz Bar (2 Pack) | Also Helps Eliminate Candida & Onychomycosis
✔️ Natural cleansing medical soap packed with soothing ingredients to relieve symptoms of tinea versicolor, including candida and onychomycosis.*
✔️ Small-batched and made by hand right here in the USA in our FDA-certified facility outside Atlanta, GA.
✔️ Our soap base is palm kernel and coconut oil-based and is packed with premium micronized volcanic sulfur combined with calming and soothing lavender.
Many of our customers see results in as little as 48 hours*.
If you are allergic to sulfa or sulfur-based items, do not buy.
**Always consult your doctor before starting any new regimen. Always do a skin patch test before applying liberally. If an undesired skin reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately. Individual results may vary. Avoid using near eyes, mouth, or mucous membranes. If contact with eyes or mucous membranes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.**
Yes, Naturasil for Tinea Versicolor Really Works!
- Made with High-Quality Botanicals, Essential Oils & Premium Volcanic Sulfur
- Removes Discoloration & Heals Your Skin Quickly!
- NO SLS, EDTA, TEA, DEA, or MEA
- Safe for Sensitive Skin!
- Made in the USA in our registered FDA-Registered Facility
- Lather with Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Soap at least 2 times daily for 4-10 days. Depending on the severity, it may take longer.
- Allow the Sulfur Soap to sit on the skin for a few minutes before rinsing it with water.
- After drying off, for a more effective result, apply our Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Liquid Treatment to the affected areas.
- Remember to get in the sun afterward to bring the coloration back to your skin!
*Always patch test before use for skin tolerability.
Active Ingredients Sulfur 1X HPUS, Thuja Occidentalis 6X HPUS. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (coconut oil), Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Lavender Oil, Pentasodium Pentetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Thiosulfate, Sorbitol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate.