Natural Oils Reduce the Appearance of Scars
Naturasil for Scars is formulated with natural plant extracts and essential oils to reduce the appearance of scars without the risks of steroids or cosmetic surgeries.
Scars form part of the skin's natural healing process after an injury resulting in new collagen, which is usually denser than the surrounding skin.
When you consider alternative treatments, steroids, or cosmetic surgery, this natural scar treatment is desirable.
The active components of Naturasil for Scars are nerol, trans fatty acids, geraniol, ketones, and pinene. These compounds are found in the plant extracts helichrysum flower oil, rosehip seed oil, chamomile flower oil, lavender oil, and three additional plant extracts that have well-documented skin regenerative properties. The topical application of these extracts is lipophilic and absorbs into your skin as soon as they are applied.
- Silicea 6X HPUS assists in the relief of scars and keloids.
- Borage Seed Oil is used to treat skin conditions.
- Carrot Seed Oil rejuvenates damaged, dehydrated, and traumatized skin.
- Chamomile Flower Oil is used for healing as an anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Helichrysum Flower Oil is known for improving skin conditions, reducing inflammation, and speeding healing.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is used for its fungicidal properties.
- Lavender Oil is used for its antiseptic and pain relief properties.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil assists with its topical antibacterial and anti-fungal aspects.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil assists with cell regeneration and promotes healthy skin.
Apply with the applicator brush to the affected area 2-3 times daily. Naturasil for Scars assists in reducing the redness and appearance with continued use over 4-6 weeks or more.
Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Please, skin test for tolerability. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use. Results may vary.
Q. What exactly does Naturasil for Scars do?
A. Naturasil for Scars assists in reducing the redness and the appearance of scars.
Q. How do I use Naturasil for Scars?
A. Apply Naturasil for Scars with the applicator brush on the affected area. Use 2-3 times per day.
Q. How long until I see results?
A. With continued use, results are generally seen over a 4-6 week period.
Q. In what form does Naturasil for Scars come?
A. Naturasil For Scars is liquid and has a built-in application brush for easy use.
Q. How do you properly store this product? What is the shelf life?
A. Store in a cool place, such as a cupboard or closet, out of direct sunlight. When stored correctly, it has a shelf life of 2 years.
Q. How long does a bottle last?
A. One bottle of Naturasil For Scars should last approximately 30 days, depending on the frequency of use and are you are treating.
Q. Can I use this if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
For any other questions, please refer to our FAQs or call toll-free at 866-371-2499.