Complete Homeopathic Tinea Versicolor Remedy!
The Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Treatment Kit pairs our NEW natural, anti-fungal Tinea Versicolor Lotion with our Tinea Medicated Sulfur Soap. These work together to eradicate Tinea Versicolor without chemicals or steroids, only natural essential oils.
While Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Lotion is applied directly to the affected area, the Tinea Versicolor soap can be used daily to help cleanse and eliminate unwanted bacteria or fungi.
Using both products together helps to achieve quicker results in eliminating the Tinea Versicolor fungus.
Yes, Naturasil for Tinea Versicolor Really Works!
- Made with High-Quality Botanicals, Essential Oils & Premium Volcanic Sulfur
- Removes Discoloration & Heals Your Skin Quickly!
- NO SLS, EDTA, TEA, DEA, or MEA
- Safe for Sensitive Skin!
- Made in the USA in our registered FDA Facility
- Remove jewelry before use.
- 1 - 4 ounce bottle of Naturasil for Tinea Versicolor Lotion
- 1 - 4 ounce bar of Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Medicated Sulfur Soap
Instructions for Use:
- Lather with Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Medicated Sulfur Soap at least twice daily for 4-10 days. Depending on the severity, it may take longer.
- Allow our Tinea Sulfur Soap to sit on the skin for a few minutes before rinsing with water.
- After drying off completely, apply Naturasil for Tinea Versicolor Lotion to the spotted area 2-3 times daily until the fungus has cleared.
- Remember to get in the sun afterward to bring the coloration back to your skin!
*Always patch test before use for skin tolerability. If you are allergic to sulfa or sulfur-based products, please don't purchase. Remove jewelry before use.
PLEASE NOTE! After the tinea versicolor has cleared, you MUST GET SUN EXPOSURE to return pigment to the skin.
Note: Tinea Versicolor is a fungal infection resulting from excessive yeast in your system. We recommend you add Naturasil Candida Support to your regimen to help maintain normal yeast levels in your body.
Many of our customers see results in as little as 48 hours*.
**Some individuals are sensitive to essential oils or sulfur. Please test a small area before using it. If a reaction occurs, cease use immediately and consult a physician. If you have sulfa or sulfur-based allergies, do not purchase. This treatment has Sulfur. Remove jewelry before use.
Q. Does it really work?
A. Naturasil for Tinea Versicolor Lotion is a topical treatment that has assisted hundreds of customers in eliminating the fungal infection of Tinea Versicolor. Using Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Soap in conjunction with the topical lotion helps to speed the healing process.
Q. What exactly does Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Treatment Kit do?
A. Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Treatment Kit assists in relieving the symptoms of the fungal infection by using natural plant extracts that absorb into the skin to treat the fungi.
Q. How do I use Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Treatment Kit?
A. Wash the affected area with Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Soap and dry thoroughly. Apply Naturasil for Tinea Versicolor Lotion 2-3 times daily until the fungal infection has cleared.
Note: You will need to spend time in the sun once the fungus is gone to return pigment to your skin and reduce the appearance of the white blotches associated with Tinea Versicolor.
Q. How long until I see results?
A. Results may vary, but generally, results are seen quickly if used two times daily for a 4-10 day period. Situations may vary depending on the severity of the Tinea Versicolor.
Note: Tinea Versicolor is known to reoccur. To reduce the chances of reoccurring, you may continue using Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Medicated Soap once or twice weekly.
Q. How do you properly store this product? What is the shelf life?
A. Store in a cool place, like a cupboard or closet, out of direct sunlight. When stored correctly, it has a 2-year shelf life.
Q. How long does a Kit last?
A. Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Treatment Kit should last approximately 30 days, depending on usage.
For any other questions, please refer to our FAQs or call toll-free at 866-371-2499.