Naturasil Medicated Lavender Sulfur Soap is a homeopathic natural plant (Palm Kernel and Coconut Oil-based) micronized sulfur soap with pure lavender essential oils sourced from around the globe that is used to treat the symptoms of bug bites, fungal infections, mite infestations, rash, tinea versicolor, ringworm, jock itch, nail fungus, as well as a host of other skin problems such as acne, dermatitis, rosacea, and more.
- 100% All-Natural medicated soap.
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Small batched, handcrafted, and carefully packaged with love.
- Micronized Volcanic Sulfur combined with calming Lavender to help treat a variety of skin conditions.
- The All-In-One "Miracle Soap."
**Always consult your doctor before starting any new regimen. Always do a skin patch test before applying liberally. If an undesired skin reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately. Individual results may vary. Avoid using near eyes, mouth, or mucous membranes. If contact with eyes or mucous membranes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Remove jewelry before use.