Scabies Treatment Starter Pack
We are certain that you will be completely satisfied with our
natural products that we offer a 90 day 100% satisfaction
Naturasil Scabies Treatment Starter Pack Includes:
(2) two 4 ounce bars of premium quality hand made Scabies Relief Soap, (1) One 15ml bottle of Scabies Liquid Bath Soak and (1) One 120 ml jar of Scabies Topical Sulfur Cream. Each pack also gets (1) One FREE Scabies Bite Relief.
- Naturasil Scabies Relief Sulfur Soap is used to cleanse anddisinfect the area of your skin infested by the scabies mites.
- Naturasil Scabies Liquid Bath Soak is a combination of essential oils that assist in relieving the symptoms of scabies which include itching and redness. This can also be applied directly to the skin for a more concentrated effect.
- Naturasil Scabies Topical Sulfur Cream is used after your bath or after liquid is applied directly and absorbed into your skin. It continues aiding in the elimination of the scabies mites and helps to reduce the redness and itching.
All of our Naturasil products are made from all natural plant extracts. While other scabies treatment products use chemicals and potentially harmful pesticides to treat scabies, Naturasil is created with natural ingredients to insure you have a reliable and healthy experience.
Our natural scabies treatments use essential oils, which are well-known for their effectiveness and have been used around the world for centuries
We recommend that you check the link below and get the Scabies Treatment that is right for your situation.
If you are treating more than 5 people give us a call at 1-866-371-2499 and one of our specialists will assist you in making the right purchase.
SCABIES TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Add 10 - 20 drops of Naturasil Scabies Sulfur Bath Soak to warm/hot bath water. Soak for 20 - 30 minutes. Repeat each day for 4 to 10 days.
2. Use Naturasil Scabies Relief Sulfur Soap during the bath and at least 2 times a day on affected areas. Repeat for 4 to 10 days.
3. Allow skin to air dry after bath. Once dry, apply Scabies Topical Sulfur Cream to affected areas 2 - 3 times per day.
4. We recommend washing clothes, bedding and towels daily in hot water to with this scabies treatment plan. Repeat steps for 4-10 days.
Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Please skin test for tolerability. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use.
ADDITIONAL SCABIES TREATMENT INFORMATION
SCABIES TREATMENT FAQS
Q. Does it really work?
A. Naturasil Scabies Treatment Starter Pack is one our top sellers. It has been effective with an extremely high approval rating from our customers.
Note: If there is more than 1 person in your home, we recommend either the Naturasil Scabies Treatment Family Pack (for 2-3 people) or the Naturasil Scabies Treatment Super Pack (for 3-4 people). All people in your home should be treated at the same time to avoid reinfestation
Q. What exactly does Naturasil Scabies Treatment Starter Pack do?
A. This pack provides a homeopathic remedy for assisting in eliminating the scabies mites; it includes cleansing Scabies Relief Sulfur Soap, our Naturasil Scabies Liquid Sulfur Bath Soak, and Scabies Topical Sulfur Cream. Don't forget the FREE Scabies Bite Relief* that comes with purchase of any scabies product!
Q. How do I use Naturasil Scabies Treatment Starter Pack?
A. Add 10-20 drops of Naturasil Scabies Liquid Sulfur Bath Soak in to a warm bath. Soak for 20 minutes and then air dry. Use Scabies Relief Sulfur Soap during your bath and apply Scabies Topical Sulfur Cream once dry after your bath. Wash sheets, clothing and towels in hot water daily.
Q. How long until I see results?
A. Generally you should begin seeing results in 4-10 days. However, results may vary.
Q. How long does a this pack last?
A. This pack should last you approximately 1-2 treatment cycles depending on severity of symptoms and usage of products.
Q. How do you properly store this product? What is the shelf life?
A. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. Naturasil Scabies Starter pack has a shelf life of 2 years when stored properly.
Q. Can I use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
For any other questions please refer to our FAQs or call toll free 866-371-2499
*Free Scabies Bite Relieft limited to one(1) per order