ElimiMite™ Laundry Additive to the rescue!
ElimiMite is the natural way of eliminating dust mite allergens using natural enzyme action to penetrate and lift dust mite allergens from all your washable bedding, clothing, and other washables. Dust mites and allergens are everywhere in your home, but the most concentrated area is your bed, pillowcases, and sheets.
Dust mite allergens are the main source that triggers asthma attacks and causes allergic reactions. Invisible to the naked eye, dust mites can be found by, in some cases, the millions, and these dust mites deposit millions of allergens into your bedding and clothing.
These allergens consist of powerful proteins found in fecal matter, secretions, and exoskeletons from the dust mites and permeate your pillowcases, sheets, blankets, mattress covers, and clothing.
It is these allergens that affect your health and well-being. So as you sleep, your face and body are in direct contact with them as well as breathing them in with each breath.
- Natural dust-mite elimination.
- Powerful enzymes remove dust mites in the wash.
- As easy to use as a fabric softener.
- Help reduce allergens in your home.
- For use on clothing, bedding, drapes, or any washable cloth.
The Dust Mite Cycle
- While asleep your body sheds dead skin.
- Air and body moisture allows the fungus to grow on shredded skin, creating dust mite's favorite food.
- Dust mites feast on the "skin soup" of fungus and dead skin.
- They leave droppings, secretions, and exoskeletons from shedding. These dry out.
- These dried-out leftovers become statically charged and are light enough to become airborne.
- These airborne allergens are inhaled causing asthma and allergy attacks.
ElimiMite is easy to use and effective against dust mite allergens. Follow the manufacturer's fabric care instructions. Use warm or hot water and add ElimiMite to your laundry according to the following:
Top Loading Washers: Wait until the machine is 1/2 way filled with water, add detergent, and 4 tsp. of ElimiMite.
Front Loading Washers: Add detergent as directed by the washer manufacturer. Add 2 tsp. of ElimiMite through the detergent tray.
Hand Washing: For medium and small sinks add 1/2 teaspoon. Rinse very well.
This stuff seems to be taking care of our mite problem rather nicely. We wish it came in larger amounts. Excellent product.
We are so pleased this is helping you. Thanks for your business, Monty!